Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Pre-Wedding Food Tasting

Daddy chose this auspicious day to meet both our parents and had our pre wedding food tasting together. Also dar wanna officially ask for my hands from my parents as a formality. This morning we actually went back to my house but my parents weren't at home.

At the hotel dining table for our food tasting, we were given a card to access each dishes, a total of 9 dishes.. ... During the dinner, Darling Tootsie's mummy was teasing Darling and even after the dinner, she wont let go of Darling Tootsie and asked him how come he did not ask for my hands from my parents .... well I guess Darling Tootsie is shy. I can understand that if I am in his shoes, the most important thing is Darling Tootsie has always been treating me well and my parents can see..like what my dad once told me, it doesnt matter as long as Darling Tootsie treats me well and of course I have a very understanding parents:) Dar u are lucky!

Hmmm back to the dinner...well not much comments for all the dishes as both Darling Tootsie and myself had a late lunch so we were rather full after the 3rd dish. So the critics given are based on general comments from our parents :) and a little feedback to our Chef. Of course, thumbs up for the dessert which I have specially requested to change for our wedding as I have tried their dessert before and I love it. It was very refreshing when it goes down the throat.

I am still feeling Full now...burrrpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm this wkend, we are all having yummy feast...time to jian fei!

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: