Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our Saturday

And so Mr and Mrs Tootsie wkend began with a nice American breakfast at Cafe Cartel, before I went to collect my ring:)




Afterwhich, we met up with Mr L and our shopping spree began! Darling Tootsie bought a really really nice (maroon red blackish shiny colour shoes) at Taka. Luckily there's a 20% discount, and so we had paid a really good price. It was really nice :)




Also there's a 20% sale at Metro, and so I had bought my loose powder, to stock up and with the 20% rebate, we used that for Darling Tootsie's "toe" socks.


Hmmm I got a berms again hahaha from GG5. The special part about this berms is its golden string belt :P Well, so far, whatever needs to be bought for our wedding photoshoot is done, except for Darling Tootsie's cufflinks which our kind fren, Mr L is going to lend us :)



During the evening, we watched the movie with Ms J who has joined us later in the evening. THUMBs up for movie and gosh Liam Neeson was so dashing in the show :P
Personally I prefer movie that's fast and not too draggy. So I must say I give 4 popcorns out of 5 for this movie! *I dont mind watching this movie again hahaha*


Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie












No comments: