Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our Good Friday

Hey guys how was ur G@@D Friday :)

It was an enjoyable one for both Mr and Mrs Tootsie. Our day began by exploring to the new shopping mall at Tampines and initially both Mr Tootsie and myself wanted to go and see this jap brand - UNI QLO. Guess what!!! There's a super long queue of typical kiasu singaporeans queuing up outside the shop (well I suppose there's some sales going on since the mall was opened on Thursday).

Mr Tootsie and myself hated queues and so we decided to leave this mall and will definitely be back when the crowd dies down. However its rather a fruitful trip for me as I have spotted a 3 quarts berms that my bridal designer had asked me to look out for...for our upcoming photoshoot:) and sooo I bought it! hehehe well actually I bought another one just today :P from Mphosis, just a diff colour though.

Back to our Good Friday activity, we actually headed to meet someone whom I thought I could get a deal from him for our wedding. However I was pretty pissed off by his unsure answers given to me though we both communicated before in emails. So I have decided not to get anything from him!

The day was rather spoilt by some Bast**** who opened the door of his MPV and hit so hard to our car that we both can feel the jerk. We were inside the car as it was raining very heavily out there and we needed a shelter. Darling Tootsie was extremely angry and we both decided to teach him abit of lesson. He tried to scratch back his car, however I kinda stopped him abit cuz I saw someone walking towards our direction. We were drenched nonetheless.. but we just dashed to the place and paid the deposit to the lady as we have rented something from her for our photoshoot. Feeling so excited...but hope its a fine day for us for our wedding photoshoot. When the rain stopped, we actually explored some areas that we have did some researched online and more or less, we have decided where to take our pics:)

That evening was definitely a nice pampering one for the both of us :) Especially with the company of our friends. Since last month, we have been talking about having some fine dining at Keppel Bay. Yes we did and pampered ourselves at The Prive. It was really a cosy nice place. Thumbs up for the food and services too. The bill came up to almost $450 for 5 pax. I thought that was pretty reasonable with the nice cuisine and some of us ordered wine.

Mmmm after dinner, of course we must have some dessert to sweeten up this holiday since everyone of us dressed up to the nines. We headed to 2AM dessertbar. Cool place where we can just stretch our legs and relax and sweeten ourselves with the nice dessert there. I love it!

This is the kind of gathering that both Darling Tootsie and myself enjoys once awhile:) Life is short and we live for once!

Cheers,
Mr & Mrs Tootsie

No comments: