Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sorry we are left with 2 eggs....

So last Sunday, we went to Mt Faber Ember lodge for breakfast as we saw this promo from the mag, kaya toast for $2.50++ with free flow of coffee and tea. Pretty tempting though. When we got there, we decided not to have kaya toasts for our breakie...and decided to dig into our all time fav - American breakfast. However we were super pissed off by this cafe. We both ordered the American breakfast sets and the waiter told us they left 2 eggs!!! What a joke!!! As I am in the logistics line, my first thought was, "why din they keep stock??!!" Like what my colleague commented, he told me, u guys should have commented :" Ur hen din do her job is it? Din lay enuff eggs ar?"

So Mr Tootsie asked the waiter, any substitution for the other set with no eggs, and Ember Lodge being so inflexible, told us "Sorry Sir, we cant". Mr Tootsie felt like leaving...however we decided to stay and have our last meal here at Ember Lodge. Mr Tootsie of course cant have his American Breakfast and ordered sandwiches instead.
We shall condemned this place for being so inflexible. Not only that when we once went there for drinks at night, they gave us the wrong receipt and overcharged us, that include a jug of beer! Yeap its our fault for not checking and that time we din really "blacklisted" this cafe. However after last Sunday's incident, we shant be going back again!

After the not so "enjoyable" breakfast, we headed to GWC. I have bought two pairs of shoes for my photoshoot (one with heels in ivory white colour and the other pure white, lacoste sneakers). The one with heels is a sales item hehehe so its a good grab :)

As for the lacoste sneakers, thought its pretty ex to me at $99, however I feel that I can wear it very often as my wkend dressing is always in shorts:P

Alrightey, whatever I was told to buy for my photoshoot from my designer, has been done! Berms (checked), White shoes (checked). Yeah!

This Saturday, we are meeting Mr L, to shop for Darling Tootsie's black shoes etc...the things he needs to get for our photoshoot.

Thanks to Mr L for lending Darling Tootsie his bling bling cuff links:) We really appreciate his kindness!

Hmmm this evening I am looking forward to meeting Nana darling...another helpful fren of ours. She gave me advise and helped me alot for our wedding preps. Today we are going down to meet our JP, who is Nana darling's gynae.

Thanks Nana darling for all ur help:) Both Darling Tootsie and myself really appreciate it too. Cheers!

No comments: