Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 dian Jin

Mummy wants to get me 4 dian jin for my wedding and so this Saturday noon, we headed to the Gems shop to get a diamond ring :) The thing I like about this Gems shop is their good customer service and also I can get to choose the design I like from magazine and they will design exactly the same. Apart from that, I think its their reasonable price. I am paying half price for the quality that I can get from other prestige jewellery stores. Afterall its still a stone. In terms of authenticity, I do not have to worry....the ring will be ready in 2 wks time and you have to use a scope and read out the cert number found in the diamond as part of the verification.

Have seen different sizes of the diamond. The lady showed us a 0.56 carat diamond and it does look good on my finger..however I find that the price is too ex...ard $3 xxx, G grade. My mum wanted to get it for me...but I decided to just settle with a 0.46 carat, E grade, VS1 (perfect cut) :) Thanks Mummy.

Mummy was tempted by the diamonds there too..and bought for herself a pair of earrings for $1xxx ahahah and a ring :P

Look forward to seeing my first diamond ring :)

No comments: