Monday, April 6, 2009

My second gown fitting today :)

Yeap this afternoon I am all ready to view my mtm main and evening gown...though I got this feeling my evening gown might not be 100% ready since it was only designed some where back in mid Feb...but I hope to see the completed design of my main gown...and hope I am impressed this time...

The first time when I saw "her", I wasnt very pleased maybe becuz its not complete or maybe I am quite a fussy person in terms of design...

I was chatting with one of the netizen also from the same bridal studio as me, she showed me pics of her completed main gown and I was totally mesmerized by it...especially her big long train :) so I hope my completed version can impressed me, as least....

Feeling real excited now...and counting down now to see my gowns and of course selecting more gowns for my upcoming shoot :) oh yess....I will be having my trial make up today under the magic hands of Mr E....hehehe so today at work, my face is all naked.

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: