Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun Wedding Gown Selection

Today I finally get to see my mtm WG and EG. Especially my WG, it was completed. Like what my designer told me, its very princessy...which I agree...especially my train. I simply love it:)

Well my mtm EG, is not fully completed...but the design layout is there already. Its sexy...woo la la...hahaha kidding lar...something spicy and very different from my princess WG.

After trying my mtm gowns, we went upstairs to try gowns for my photoshoot. Yeah after spending 4 hrs there, I have chosen the gowns....I am simply too tired...and think I will just stay with it for the final fitting ...3 days before my photoshoot.

I need to maintain my wt now cuz I have lost abit of wt and my mtm gowns need to re-alter..

During this month, we gona start to look out for the things to buy for our photoshoot...Darling's black shoes, cuff links, my white fitting berms and sneakers:P You may wanna ask me why I need sneakers and berms...shall keep this a secret:P

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: