Sunday, December 30, 2007

That's my cute darling



Occassionally Mr Tootsie will have some funny acts that will make me laugh...or is it I am Miss Giggly.

We've got this giggly since the day we are together, been thru with us during the journeys in the van and soon he will be sitting in Mr Tootsie's new rex car.

Whenever I am in the van, I will miss Giggly's presence...but as Mr Tootsie said, Giggly is tucked safely under the safety belt in the new rex car. I took note of that but I thought Mr tootsie was only joking with me...saying he was tucked safely under the safety belt. As always, Mr Tootsie loves to use funny descriptions.

However yesterday when we were taking the rex car to the autocar exhibition, I was surprised to see Giggly really sitting behind with a safety belt. Darling why are u so cute :P

No comments: