Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mrs Tootsie here again

Well, as you know Xmas season is coming, we will have lots of free log cakes to eat....yum yum.

Today I had my first log cake and while Mr L is cutting the log cake, he asked me to help him out. Before that, he was searching for a knife..and I suggested how about using the portable knife that was given to us during this year company D&D. He saw the knife and commented : ...the knife so puny...then u might as well ask me to use pen knife...somemore can extend. hahahha Funny Mr L.

As I went over to help Mr L, I saw three sticks of biscuits. Mmmm Looks like Porky Sticks. Yum! So I took one and POP into my mouth. Guess wat Mr L say...yerrr you like to eat Cinnamon stick...

My god! It wasnt porky stick, but cinnamon stick! YUCKS! I quickly puked out.

No comments: