Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Tootsies

Yesterday, 2nd Dec 07 was Tootsies' 1 year anniversary. How time flies...we have been together for a year, sharing the joy, laughter and at times, the usual couple bickering. Why I used the word 'bickering' , is because, till now, our Tootsies' relationship is smooth sailing, and I can say we haven had any heated quarrels with both of us having cold war for days. We will talk it out within a day and be a pair of lovely dovey Tootsies' again.

Although the day 2nd Dec is really a significant day for me, however we din quite celebrate for the occasion as Mr Tootsie had his 42km marathon on that day which he said is also a present for our 1 year anniversay - a medal of our 1 yr love journey (although there's another reason for him to go thru this marathon). But this torture of him having aching body and in pain, I would rather be celebrating with him for a simple romantic dinner than seeing him in pain. This will frustrate me which I think Mr Tootsie can see it. Cuz I always want the people around me be happy and not "suffering".

Nonetheless, I am still touched and thank him for still coming to my cousin's wedding although he was running a fever with aching legs on that day.

Our Au Petit Salut dinner was postponed...not too sure do we still have dinner tomorrow since Mr Tootsie is still having aching legs...

....at times I reflect on what Mr Tootsie has said:

~I know Mr Tootsie always want to be special, special from anyone...but who has the idea....the time spent? the money spent?

Just like to be special for a wedding....but at times I was thinking, how special can we have, esp in Singapore. How special do we want to have for our chinese customary dinner....who has such innovative idea? The money spent on a wedding planner who will plan for our special day.....

No comments: