Sunday, December 30, 2007

Auto Expo 2007

Went down to the Auto Expo this afternoon. Was so disappointed. The whole show was about parellel importers and a few vendors selling their stuff. It was so pathetic. They say it was free but there was another section, the import nights or something that cost $10 to enter. My friend was saying inside was like a night club with flashing lights and gals dancing around the cars?!? Man, I rather go Thailand to watch such dances.

The drifting part was also... common. Very basic. I understand how difficult it is to drift but I think this group drift is more impressive.

After that I shocked my cousin by driving my car to his parking lot. It was fun to see his reaction. lol. I could still hear him talking to his friend moments ago about whether I was planning to buy a car. "Oh he's looking at a 2nd hand one... blahblah..." hahha..

We had dinner then supper all the while talking about cars. There is really a lot to do for my car.. rims, gauges, oil cooler etc.. I really don't know where to start. Half the time I don't even know what my cousin was talking about. There is so much to learn.

No comments: