Thursday, December 13, 2007

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Yesterday was really a funny day. I was in a meeting with xxx forwarding co and during the end of the meeting, I was going to bring up an issue with our forwarder when I burst out laughing non stop in the midst of conversation. Everyone was looking at me with blank looks and L, my supervisor, continued with the issue. However he himself also laugh and we finally cool ourselves down and continue.

My colleagues were asking me what am I laughing. Reason being, when I was talking, I suddenly turned to one of this old man from xxx and his name is Mr P. He look like Mr Potato (from the comic character - Wang Sha Ye Feng)...and so I really cant control myself but laugh it out. Till now his comical look is still in my mind. Oh dear how am I going to face him during the next xxx meeting. :P

Anyway after a good luff, both darling and I met Nana and Nana hubby at AMK hub for dinner. Nana brought us to this coffee shop selling nice food. After which we head to Vivocity for our Chipmunks Movie. Yeah! This month, I have watched two really really nice movies ..they are Enchanted and Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Watching the 3 cutie Chipmunks dancing and prancing around and singing, it really makes my day. I especially like the youngest Chipmunks - Theodeor. Luv him cuz he is so cuddly, bui bui and cute....omg...and here's an extract from the movie that I like most about Theodeor...He is sooooooo innocent and loveable.


http://www.movieweb.com/video/V07L4beimnEHPU

Xmas is coming and here's a xmas song from you.

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V07LZNXIBg17en

Christmas, Christmas time is near,
Time for toys and time for cheer,
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast,
Want a plane that loops the loop,
Me, I want a hula hoop,
We can hardly stand the wait,
Please Christmas, don't be late.

No comments: