Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mrs Tootsie's dad almost a "murderer"

My dad almost murder us....!!!!!!!!!! Guess wat!

Mrs Tootsie, the first to reach home.
********************************************

Mrs Tootsie's mum: Wah u know wat ur father did anot! I was at home and dunno why I just feel that our hse smelt of gas. As its was raining I bring in the clothes and closed the windows...strange, why does the hse smell of gas again..when the windows are closed.

To my astonishment! Your dad forget to turn off one of the gas knob completely and the gas was leaking. My dad cooked cereal for breakfast this morning at 6. That means to say, the gas was leaking from 6 plus to 1pm

Mrs Tootsie's bro the next to reach home.
*******************************************

Again Ma complained to bro and the funny part was, my bro reaction was even "bigger" than mine. He put his hands on his waist, walked to the gas stove and said : Wa Lau eh, MA you better scold Pa. Must scold him!

hahahaha

No comments: