Monday, February 16, 2009

She is not completely ready...

So on Fri the 13th, I saw "her". She is designed by my designer Mrs J...using one of my fav blue, she is a mixture of blue and white :)

When I first saw "her", which is like only 60% finished, but I am impressed by the details done to her tail.

I must say "She" is sweet...with her tail that has blue gathers around her, visualising a mermaid walking down the aisle with the water at her tail...this is how I would describe abt "her"

The front part of "her" has a lovely heart shaped on it which is lovely embroidered. However more details will be done to her tail, embedded with blue and white organza like flowers and her front will be embroidered with more blings and will be ballooned with a can can underneath.

I am looking forward to seeing the completed "her" in Apr :)..

So its a sweet Mrs Tootsie to be walking down the aisle during the first march in and a sexy little chilli padi for the second part of her fairy tale wedding :)

Cheers

No comments: