Thursday, February 12, 2009

My "Hello Kitty" gown

Well I mean I should really feel excited to seeing my MTM main gown....I dont know whats wrong with me, giving myself additional fear since its the first gown that I will be wearing....

However as mentioned before in my previous blog entries, I am scared to see the actual piece...and just yesterday night, I HAD A DREAM and its not a good one though!

I dreamt that my gown had HELLO KITTY design on my gown and my blue and white combi colour train is soooo short...Whats happening! In my dream, I freaked out! and worst is I am still back to wearing the Off The Rack Gown and had to pay more $ :S


This is the backview of my gown...cant really draw....My "hello Kitty" gown with a short train!


I am scared *covering my eyes with my hands* Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: