Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mr and Mrs Tootsie are going to be God Parents Any Minute!

YES! Finally long awaited arrival of bb Issac is coming out soon. Nana Darling was admitted to hosp in the wee morning at 4am and Darling Tootsie received a call from Bro D around 7 plus morning that Nana darling is in the hosp now.....gng to deliver BB Issac.

I received a call from Darling Tootsie:

"Baby, Issac is coming out soon!" (Excited tone from Darling Tootsie).

I felt so happy and excited of course. I felt happy is because yesterday night Darling Tootsie was telling me he was very angry over some comments and when I heard his happy voice this morning, I feel happy! Excited YES Excited to be God Ma! My first time!

Opps today we are having our yoga lesson. It shall be CANCELLED!!!!

No comments: