Thursday, February 19, 2009

BB Issac is such an Angel :)

Yes Both Mr and Mrs Tootsies' are the proud god parents of BB Issac:)



He is such a cutie, with rosy cheeks! And I had given my virgin hug to bb Issac...First time in my life have I braved up my courage to carry a one day old bb in my hands:) I feel so proud of myself, as a proud god ma of Issac.







Issac is pretty heavy and his cry is loud and clear! Both Darling Tootsie and myself have reached the hosp around 6 plus in the evening...waited and waited to see bb Issac to be pushed into the ward...but was told that he needs to be put in the warmer for a certain time to reach the normal temperature, and bathed him before pushing into his mummy's arms :) And finally around 10 pm do we get to see this love angel, surrounded with his loved ones:) I suppose this day is my happiest day of the week! Little Angel, You have finally arrived into your mummy & daddy's arms and nana darling's 9 months of pain and endurance is worthwhile!



Good nite Sweetie, HUGs!

Mr and Mrs Tootsie

No comments: