Monday, February 9, 2009

Awaiting to see my actual main gown .... and looking forward to...

Pretty excited and scared tough to view my actual MTM gown this Fri, and going into the second phase of discussion for my evening gown design.

I just have to face it even if the MTM gown is not up to my expectations....thats the risk of having a MTM gown...but both darling and myself got a good deal with our bridal studio..due to some friends connections :P

I am looking forward to my pampering stay at Ritz to celebrate this year Valentines' Day with Darling Tootsie :) At times I love to pamper myself by staying in the hotels to relax myself :) Ritz is one of my wish and Fullerton too hehehe.

Initially Darling Tootsie suggested a get-away package at Batam, Holiday Inn Suite that includes massage. We have stayed there before with our friends and frankly speaking....my comment is so so only...pretty boring place... I was thinking since the price we are paying for the Batam trip for 2 is about the price we are paying for Ritz, why dont we stay at Ritz since we have never stay before and it would definitely be more pampering than the one at Batam. heheheh.

Darling Tootsie agreed! Yeah! On condition I cannot grumble to go for holidays for this yr :P except for our honeymoon trips :P

Thank u Darling Tootsie :)



Love

Mrs Tootsie

No comments: