Monday, June 2, 2008

reminiscent of old songs..

So that day we meet up with the PDA couple. It has been a while since we catch up. So we met in Raffles city before we went for a short walk to Yhingthai Palace to have some thai food. The food was pretty good. The Tom Yum soup was not too bad. Well, better then the one I had in Bali's Pizzahut. That was gross! Ya I know, you must be thinking why I have Tom yum soup in Pizzahut of all places and in Indonesian somemore. But I had a craving..

We then went to Partyworld KTV to sing. It was really fun as we end up singing oldies songs like Jacky Cheung's "qing shu"


Aaron Kwok's "對你愛不完"

草蜢's "寶貝對不起" and "怎麼天生不是女人"




It was like a concert for oldies songs.

We should do that again. And this time I will do some research.. of more classical oldies to sing for our concert. lol.

Hmm.. what other oldies are there to sing?

No comments: