Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Belated Daddy's day :)

As promised, today both darling tootsie & I met up with my parents and bro for a treat at Tonkichi, Isetan Scouts after our Jap lesson. I decided to treat my family (my sis cant make it) for a Jap meal becuz my parents have never eaten Jap food before...they are just "mountain tortoise" (Sua Gu). hahaha

So after dinner, we shopped awhile at the mall and I suggested to Mr Tootsie to bring my parents to east coast to "lim kopi" at O town. It was a pretty enjoyable nite which I felt happy :)
keke ...I want my parents to try those eating places that we, this young generation, have been to...instead of bringing them to those standard places that they have been before...eg...seafood lar...zi cha lar....so borringggg...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Papa Mama....I shall bring u to more interesting places :)

Alrightey thats abt it...I am feeling so full now ...burrrp.....

Mrs Tootsie :)

No comments: