Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Aston Residence

I was at Mrs Tootsie's house reading the newspapers when I saw the advertisement for Aston Residence. The development was so nice I told Mrs Tootsie why don't we go have a look... just for fun :)
It has a 120m pool and every unit has their own private access to the swimming pool. How cool is that? The best thing is its next to the pool.


This is like my current dream house except for Sentosa Cove with their private parking for your yacht.

So we made our way there to Pasir Ris Close where we saw 2 other developments but they're condos instead. But maybe we weren't matured looking enough. No agents actually bother to entertain us. How realistic these people are. Actually I'm getting pretty used to such sales people. I walked into any branded shop also no one bother to serve me cos I don't dress branded enough. But like my friend in sales says. The ones that dress lok kok-ly are the ones who will end up buying. Those that dress nicely usually are those giam ones who look look only.
Anyway when we went in, there were like only 3 units left and the whole place was crowded so I guess even if you want there is none left.
Maybe next time..

No comments: