Monday, May 14, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ... to Stuttgart, Germany

I felt rather sleepy and lazy on a Sunday morning cuz I gonna wake up early, meeting my fellow colleagues to Stuttgart, Germany...gonna catch the 7.40am train. I suppose I must have lived up to my name of being a Sotong...cuz though I am always the early bird, BUT I was at the wrong meeting place. All of them were waiting for me at German Railway Station but I was at Basel SBB (where in the hell am I doing there , where we are suppose to go to Germany??!!!!). Wake Up Mrs Tootsie!!!! And so becuz of my sotong-ness, we have missed the 7.40am train and gonna wait for another hr for the next train. Feeling paiseh, I treated my colleagues Kaffee at Subway.

That was one of the classics of Mrs Tootsie on the way to Stuttgart. This place is another shopping area like Zurich, with mostly high end luxury boutiques but since its a Sunday, all the shopping malls are closed and our intention was to visit those old castles, churches etc. Short trip though but pretty relaxing and fun cuz we might have more plans to visit other places in Europe to kill our wkends, hopefully...if nothing crops up.

Oh yes I gonna share this interesting incident that happened on the train on our way back from Stuttgart. I think there's a soccer match that has just finished and the train was rather packed with those soccer fans supporting their home team. I came to know abt this german home team KSC cuz I heard roars and cheers in german from those ppl at the train stat and train. In the train, there's a group of youngsters behind us shouting and singing their cheer song for their team KSC. And then all of a sudden, this guy I suppose he was drunk, went up to Ms J and Ms W.W and sat between them with arms around them. Of course looking at this sight, me and Ms R kept laughing..... Ms W.W who is a shanghainese, felt so shy and kept shoving the guy's hands away.
Then one of the guys asked if we understand what they were singing, and this drunk guy interupted and said : OH MAn, these Bitches shd know...and he goes oppss cuz maybe though he was drunk but yet he called us Bitches and he feels not so nice about it ..esp we are tourists here afterall...and so the cheering and shouting continues until they alight. Phew!

Well u must have guessed that this team KSC is the winner but u're wrong hahaha they are the losing team...they are just cheering to keep their spirits up.

What a interesting trip today....

Yawn,
Mrs Tootsie...trotting back to her "pig sty"

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Mrs Tootsie, you ah.. really blur princess as usual hahalolz.. always adding to your classics. :p

Mrs Pda