Friday, May 18, 2007

Mrs Tootsie ~ Its just not my day







Its just not my day today, cuz my "shipment" just eta today and was feeling so so tired and lousy. Not really in a mood to begin my shopping spree. However still, I decided not to coop myself up in my apartment.






I had my free breakfast at the cafe beside my apartment and then I went to the supermart to grab a box of ice cream for Sunday dinner with my colleagues. And guess what, I saw this strange eggs...it was like orangy red in colour. Nt sure what it will taste like but decided to take a pic of it. Hee.






And so I went back to my apartment again to put my ice cream in the fridge before I start my shopping. AND what AN Unlucky day!!!!! The light bulbs in the toilet and kitchen have fused. HOW AM I GNG to HAVE MY SHOWER in the dark. See photos attached. It just look so scary and I got to endure for 2 more days (on Mon) before the housekeeper comes and tidy my room again. No choice, I got to use Mr PDA's torch. What a day!


And I just found out its SHORT CIRCUIT! Even my fridge is not working. THERE GOES MY ICE CREAM...sob Mrs Tootsie



1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

hehe you always have unexpected events in your life ah.. keke...

Mrs Pda