Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Mrs Tootsie in her weird dream

These days not sure why I had funny weird dreams...I told Mr Tootsie I dreamt twice of myself and him gng to a restaurant selling curry crabs...and the dream stopped there ....to be continued again??? not sure when hahahaha

And yesterday I dreamt of Mrs PDA getting married, wearing a lovely wedding gown but her veil is weird...usu the veil shd be those lacy-like thingy that covers from the head down to the face but Mrs PDA veil, instead of the lacy-like design, hers is a strawberry covering from her head down to her face...and I remembered clearly the colour on the head is gold...(leaves of the strawberry??) and the one covering her face is the strawberry.... looks funny on Mrs PDA.
and again my funny dream stops here.

How I wish I can be like Mr tootsie..who can control dreams.

???? Mrs Tootsie ????

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

hahalolz... Mrs Tootsie's dream is really weird! Me strawberry head veil hahalolz.. :p

Mrs Pda