Saturday, May 5, 2007

Mrs Tootsie... Serve me right...

And today I got to report back to work...not exactly to help out but as a whole of my dept team, its better that I come back. And so as usual I came to the office early to touch up my reports...and worked a total of 6 hrs hehehe can earn abit of OT $ haahah....

Oh ya what serve me right huh??? U know what ...I haven been wearing my "Tai Tai" berms and so since its a weekend, I decided to dress down and wore my "Tai Tai" berms...but never to know when I stepped out of my apartment this morning, it was drizzling and chilling cold...the coldness bites on my legs....woooooo serve me right manz! And u know on the way back from my office, I was chatting with my mum, but I was shivering so badly that my mum can tell from my shivering voice hehehe...in fact I was hungry and cold...I tot of getting Mac Sausage McMuffin but I couldnt get it this morning and so I endure my poor stomach for 6 hrs with only a cup of Kaffee (German for Coffee) hehehe

Well as usu I did abit of shopping but since its drizzling I decided to go back home early to cook a bowl of HOT SPICY dan dan mee...my version for the spicyness hehehe....and to top it up, i bought for myself HOTDOGS hehehee I have been craving for it since I came here...I'm a hot dog lover...I chose the cheapest hot dogs but still kind of ex...4 for CHF2.10

Contended Mrs Tootsie....BURRRRpppppppppppppppp

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Mrs Tootsie, you testing how thick your skin is izzit... wear "tai tai" berms in Switzerland...

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

hehehe no choice leh...Mrs Tootsie so longer never wear "Tai Tai" berms hehehe so "Gian lor"