Monday, May 21, 2007

Mrs Tootsie getting Tipsy
















So..... I went to my colleague's apartment for dinner. Ms C.L and her husband are nice to organise a dinner with Ms R, Ms Cookie, Ms V and her husband and myself to their apartment. Oh yes how can I not include our big chef for tonight's sumptuous dinner ~ Ms Soke Meng (see attached pic). I shall let u guys know her big name. She cooked bee hoon, steamed fish and tandoori chicken. Yummy. As for Ms V, she's an indonesian so she cooked spicy prawns and vege. It tastes great too esp the spicy prawns though they are not my fav tiger prawns hehehe. We had a bit of wine and I think I drank too much, I started to get abit tipsy and got rashes too opps.... But the white wine is nice that's why I had abit too much. kekeke.
And this is the first time I saw sun set here, in Basel. It was already 9pm then. Anyway tonight's dinner was a good one esp when we are in such a nice cosy apartment. Well deco and I feel so jealous how am I not staying in such a apartment. Sob Sob.
Well maybe when you've seen my room, u will know why I feel so jealous why cant I not get those big cosy apartment. Its just so unfair isn't!
Burrp....
Mrs Tootsie










No comments: