Monday, December 22, 2008

Take picture of my "xia mian"

Last Saturday, before our prawning session with our friends, we headed to Bishan, opp Junction 8, there's this kopitiam where Ms J said there's a stall selling nice prawn mee. So both darling Tootsie and myself took pictures of the prawn mee....In fact it was so so only.

The joke of the title of this entry came about like this:

After the prawning session, it was almost close to midnight, when we suggested for coffee. In the car, Darling Tootsie was saying we should have take pictures of tonight's activity and post in facebook.

Mrs Tootsie replied: Ya lor, I only take picture of your "xia mian".

There's a moment of silence.

Mr Tootsie clarified what I said: "Do you mean prawn mee?" " For a min, I was thinking why you take picture of my "Xia Mian" (*Mr Tootsie was thinking dirty lor*)

Everyone broke into laughter...in fact our guy friend, Mr T, initially thought I was referring to that "Xia Mian".

Hey Guys why are u always thinking of something "dirty".

In future I gona pronounce properly : Xia (1) Mian (4) in hanyu pinyin = Prawn Mee

No comments: