Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A beautiful Memory I shall not forget ~ 02 Dec 2008 ~

That night was a lovely night. Both Mr and Mrs Tootsie were at East Coast Park, a reminicent of how Dar asked me to be his gf on the 2nd Dec 06 :) We decided to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary there, never did I expect a surprise from Darling Tootsie :) Yes Mr Tootsie has officially proposed to Mrs Tootsie on that very day, that very night at the same place. Recollecting back, I remembered Darling asked me to be his gf at a bench, initially his plan was to pop the question at the water break but his plan was kinda spoilt by the sea cockraoches crawling about the break water that has freaked me up!

And so on that night 2nd Dec 08, we did went back to the same water break, sat there with my back facing Darling Tootsie while he was preparing something romantic to celebrate our anni. I was actually busy using a mag and hitting on the break water to distract the sea cockroaches from disturbing me! Have really no idea that Darling was actually going to propose to me. In fact thinking back, for the past few weeks, Darling has been rather secretive. When going shopping with him, I cannot see the things he had bought and for that past one week, I was actually banned from going to his house....Even Darling Tootsie's mummy wanna brew bird nest for me, she had no choice but to make for me when Darling had proposed to me. Sob sob.
So with my eyes still closed, Darling Tootsie put a veil on my head...I can feel it. I wore a veil! I kinda suspect. When I opened my eyes, the song: "Somebody" was played in the background (I had to visualise that because Darling told me he had forgotten to play that song!)
I saw .....some candles lighted up...In fact this is the piece of art that Darling Tootsie has made for the past one week but was ruined and its a pity he did not take a picture of it. Its a candle layout lighted with the words : Will You Marry Me . I knew this art piece was hard to make. According to him, he had to steam the candles and melt them and pour them into the tealight forming the letter

Candle layout lighted with the words : Will You Marry Me however it was ruined...a pity though.

Next Darling Tootsie presented to me this huge ring. It was really huge and very creative of him :)
He knelt down and pop the question:
Darling Tootsie: Can I ask you a question?
I replied: Yes?
Darling Tootsie: Will you marry me?
As usual I giggled alittle and said Yes :)
Besides that Darling Tootsie has hand made a furry book with an angel wing which represents me :) He has penned all his love in this book (a total of 4 pages that took him 30 mins to write) and I was touched by what he wrote. My eyes did rimmed with tears abit but not so exaggerating to the extend my tears will drop. I was really touched and appreciated of what he has done for me!

A book of love :) Sweet! Very touched indeed!

I guessed the sea cockroaches wanna share this happiness for us and they came back again! I freaked out once again and wanna get back to the bench *_*

So at the bench, darling presented his proposal "ring"...nope its not a ring. It was a unique proposal of a watch :) Thank u darling, but you shouldnt have spent so much on that.


And the finale, a toast of champagne. Cheers! and we ended the lovely night at Chai Chee minced meat noodle place where I electrocuted Darling Tootsie keke :P


A Beautiful Memory that is still in my mind even when I dreamed of it :)

Love u Darling...And once again Happy 2nd Anniversary! Hope you like the muffins I made for u:)




No comments: