Monday, December 15, 2008

My first MTM main gown

I am so excited to see my first mtm gown in Feb :)

Last Thurs, after going down to HDB to pay the 5% downpayment for our house, we had an appointment with my bridal designer Mrs J to work on the design of my first gown. Having requested not to have a pure white gown as I find it too common already, I told Mrs J I wanted some colour to contrast with the white gown.

Although we did confirm on the design after trying 3 gowns, after going home, I browse thru the wedding mag again to get an idea of my gown, I still felt rather unsure....
so again I buzz Mr Tootsie to see Mrs J yesterday hahaha. Initially I wanted to have satin material for my bottom back gown, however, as the design cannot match off with that material, it was finally confirmed that organza material shall be used for my gown! I have used one of my fav colour (its a sweet colour) and coincidentally, before I decided on that colour, I already have in mind to use that colour for my flowers (*have not even told Mrs J and she seems to know what am I thinking :) )

Keeping my fingers crossed to see my first gown in feb and hope it turns out to be a princessy under Mrs J's hands. Afterwhich, will be discussing the design of my second gown.

So I guess for this 2 months, I shall start to shop for my shoes so that I can wear it for my fitting.

No comments: