Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You want to press my breast ?

Yesterday I was on the bus and it was pretty crowded. I stood in a corner when my chest lean directly against the pole where the door bell is.

Just then, there's this young chap excusing himself. I turned and looked at him (*feeling weird why he said excuse me...because there's no way I can move, its so packed).

So I looked at his face and he gave me a very "shy" look and said: "Excuse me, I need to press the door bell."

Oppss!!! Only then did I realise my chest or breasts lar is blocking him from pressing the door bell ahhaah...the moment he said that I quickly leaned back slightly and turned my head to the other corner and giggled.

Upon alighting, I really cant control myself from giggling and called Darling Tootsie and told him this joke. Both of us had a good laugh.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

oh my ... hahalolz... u r really super toot ah Mrs Tootsie!