Friday, October 17, 2008

The Rat who challenged the morning peak hour traffic

So this morning I was blur again. I was suppose to drive straight on but I turned into the highway and had to pay 50cents ERP for nothing again!!

But while turning into the highway, I spotted on the 2nd lane a rat trying to cross the road. I was so worry for it as it was in the morning! peak hour! high traffic volume! It ran as fast as it could and I thought it safely got through to the other side but when it reaches lane 1, it was ran over... on the tail... i think. Cos it struggle on the floor and could not get up. I'm thinking the tail must have been crush into the road and its stuck there. By then I had already pass through it so I don't know what happen to it.

I hope its alright but I think thats not possible. Most likely sooner or later a car will crush it.

Amitabha..

No comments: