Monday, October 27, 2008

The WORST movie of the Century

And so both darling and I have planned to go to Mr and Mrs PDA house for a Chocolate Cake Making session while the guys play Wii. It was a fun session at Mr & Mrs PDA house. However the movie - 20th Century Boys spoilt our holiday evening. It was super duper draggy and again please you scriptwriters....if a movie has once got those Mask thingy mysterious effect (like the Death Note, L world) please DONT COPY AGAIN. You just lost your originality!

First was my darling who dozed off and then it was me. This movie I shall say is the WORST movie of the Century and its not worth any popcorns! Arggg...stupid me! Spend $5.50 on a Gourmet Chocolate Pop Corn to watch that show!

FYI....there's even a continuation of this movie...I am not gng to spend my $ on this movie!

Hmm attached are some of the photos we took :)
Healthy Lunch meal made by Mrs PDA



Hee the cake may look awful..but taste YUMMILICIOUS!!! Even Mr Tootsie wants to ta bao lor!

No comments: