Sunday, October 5, 2008

The emotional side of Mr Tootsie

Yeap I will be staying overnight tonight at Darling's place and he will drive me back to my hse tmr morning to get changed for work :)

What makes me stay overnight ?!? Its this HK drama series Catch Me Now that made darling and I want to finish the whole 20 episodes and yes we just finished it. Its indeed a nice exciting show and guess what!!!! ...let me tell u a secret!



I caught Darling tearing! There's one part of the show that made me tear and when I turned my head to look at Darling Tootsie, half of this face was already buried in his fav pillow. When I came nearer to him, his eyes were red!

5 "curry fishballs" (my fav fishball snacks) for this drama! And soon we will be following the next drama - Moonlight Resonance. Another HK drama marathon!

Nite Nite...
Mrs Tootsie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

know wat .... i oso just finish the show . tear falling down i think u must be mean the screen that BT die.... RIGHT?HAHAHAHA

Mr and Mrs Tootsie said...

Yeah that's right...thats the scene that made us cry...
Brotherhood! Its really sad that BT and the chief died >>> Stupid policeman!