Saturday, May 3, 2008

I enjoy this day 02 May 08

It's a day that I must say I have really relaxed myself and feel so happy since the day I resigned. Lazing at Mr Tootsie's hse for lunch, we headed for a quick trim of our bushy long locks.

And the day started when both of us spent the rest of the day shopping and catching one of another lame-est movie of 2008 (Dance of the Dragon).

Yeap I agreed with Mr Tootsie, one of the worst movie we ever watched, the feeling was like ...psss shall we leave this theatre hahaha...

Though this movie may have spoit the day, but still I really enjoyed myself with my darling, shopping for clothes & specs, reading papers and relaxing our tired feet for a cuppa @ Gloria's Jeans. Its one of another special day that I will rem :) ...our anniversary

Thank u darling for buying me clothes :) keke Loveya!


Mrs Tootsie 0)0

No comments: