Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back from fishing..

Sad.. I caught only a 5cm fish at the start. Then later on no more fish.

I think I read wrongly. Read in a forum someone mention that Labordor park will not "sunkon(not sure how to spell. Means hook stuck in the stones)" since they pour sand over the stones. What rubbish! still got stones lor! And we kena sunkon so many times. End up we gave up and went for breakfast at 5.30am(hehe.. Had McGriddle again :))

Had wanted to try again at the jetty when it's open at 9am but we cannot "tong" anymore. We gave up and go home. But it was fun.. In the sense that I got such a "on" friend who I can suggest something and he just "on" me. Sometimes its fun to suggest something and everyone around you are so "on" and just say "lets go". But sadly this kinda friends are rare.

Labordor Park has change by the way. There used to be a camp I think before you turn to the carpark. I remember I went to despatch something in there when I was in army. Now the camp has become some resort. I din go in but drove in a little and saw the name something-resort and I think I saw a guard house or something so I din dare to go in in case I got chased out. But I walked from the other side(The red lighthouse thing and the Tiger Teeth duno what place) and I saw Labordor Seafood restaurant. I'll go back another day to explore the place.

Mrs Tootsie: Ya lor...gng to my fav park with someone else, not me....have been mentioning to go to this park for so loonggggggg

No comments: