Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dance with the Dragon

As Mrs Tootsie had said, this was one of the most crap movie I ever seen.

What has the whole show gotta do with dragons? What has dancing gotta do with dragons? I thought the mention of dragon you'll think of chinese gongfu. Ya there was gongfu but what is the link between gongfu and dancing?!? Was it Robin Leong's(he was the producer) idea to put in gongfu because he loves gongfu? It was like trying to be an artisitic movie but failed in doing so. Everytime there is a fight they play the same stupid music and moves between the scenes. And the ending when fann falls was so anti climax and the music after... err...

The other show which I was tempted to walk out was the Texas Chain Saw Massacre and that was because it was too disgusting to watch.

Well I see the link..

Watch only if you're a fan of fann or if you want to watch Shuai Ges (Jang Hyuk and Jason Scott Lee is quite cute I think. Jang Hyuk charismatic and Jason Scott Lee.. nice muscles. Note: I'm not gay)

No comments: