Sunday, March 22, 2009

So Enchanting :)

Finally I have seen the new 2009 wedding themes that our hotel has displayed. Both Darling Tootsie and myself love one of the themes that we saw from the photos posted (thanks to the brides-to-be who went to the wedding fair today).

Initially I have always wanted a black and red theme, the hotel do have it, but it definitely lose out to the Dream Theme from the other hotel where I have attended my uncle's wedding.

As for the theme that we have decided it has got a very mystic, enchanting feel, just like you are in a fairytale land, walking in the dark enchanting forest, that kinda feeling :) When I first saw the photo, I was like WOW... (same comments from my Aunt Fel..she was like WOW) I was thinking why everything falls so in place for us...my gown with a tint of blue and white, and now the theme...I told Darling Tootsie how nice that everything lay so nicely for us..despite the recent hiccups we face during our wedding preps..

Darling Tootsie replied: "everything will fall in place cos we're good ppl"

Thanks Angel :)

No comments: