Friday, March 20, 2009

My 2nd time...

Yeap my 2nd trial to whip some dishes for dinner (for the both of us :))

The first time I remembered I cooked for Darling Tootsie was some chicken with some dark sauce and I got 2 thumbs up from him.

This time, which was last evening, I decided to cook white carrot soup, bittergourd with egg and rice (added with chicken rice paste).

First let's start with the white carrot soup...yeah its a successful..taste nice and warm :)

Second was the bittergourd with egg...the pan that I cooked with was burnt hahaha and the bittergourd was not so well cooked. It was hard :( Darling Tootsie of course can't swallow that...so this dish was dumped to the bin.

Last but not least, the rice which I have added the chicken rice paste...smells Gooodddddddd...BUT too soggy!!!!!!!!!! Argggg....otherwise its almost perfect...it really taste like chicken rice lor (without the chicken of course)..haizzz...

Ganbette! I will keep trying until I have whipped out a nice perfect ai xin dinner for Darling Tootsie :)

Cheers,
Mic

No comments: