Saturday, March 7, 2009

More Updates on our Wedding prep ...

Yohoo....and today both Darling Tootsie and myself went shopping with our fren Mr L. Today's shopping spree is to tailor made Darling Tootsie's shirt. And Ta Da...Darling Tootsie had tailor made 2 shirts to match both my main and evening gown:)

The unique part about Darling Tootsie's shirts is the patterns on his collar and cuffs :) We will be looking out for cuff links...although we have shortlisted one of the cuff links design while shopping down town today. Its tagged too pricey....will look for sale...

Our fren Mr L is anticipating to see the finished tailored shirts and he is too tempted to make the shirts and pants from this tailor too :P . The price for these tailored shirts are pretty reasonable..as compared to those that you bought from Tangs...I would rather have it tailored since the price is almost the same.

Afterwhich, we went shopping down town, and at Isetan Shaw, I spotted this Sakura like design bedsheet (with quilt cover, pillow and bolster cover)....hmmm I have been looking for bedsheets with red / pinkish designs on it for our wedding bed (instead of the normal XI wedding bed sheet)...and I found it! Darling Tootsie likes the bedsheet design too. Very sakura like...and the sakura flowers are embroidered on. hee I got a very good discount....I have it reserved so that I can get a 20% disc for this bedsheet when I get it this Thurs (Isetan sale).

Feel so happy and satisfied today, although I had a bad cramp :(

At Darling Tootsie's home now, after borrowing the HK Drama - Gem of Life from Aunt F :) Our HK marathon begins tonight!

Cheers,
Mrs Tootsie

No comments: