Friday, November 14, 2008

There goes my chicken!!!!

....there goes my chicken drumsticks that I have asked my mum to buy for me so that I can cook for Darling Tootsie this weekend. I have cooked once before the chicken with oyster sauce and darling Tootsie gave me thumbs up for the dish. So this time round, I intend to cook chicken drumsticks instead and these drumsticks were freshly bought from the market as compared to those frozen type.

Mummy just recovered and yesterday she went to do marketing to help me buy the drumsticks....to her disappointment, I am sad too in fact!....I absent mindedly left the chickens at darling's car!!!!! Frozen stuff cannot be left overnight in the open and it will turn bad very easily...so I have no choice but to throw them down to the bin.

Darling Tootsie...sorry no oyster sauce chicken for u:(

No comments: