Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More wedding preps....

Sooo....its back to some updates of Mr and Mrs Tootsies' Wedding Preps

Darling Tootsie and I have already bought our wedding bands...and as for the next wedding preps....I must really thank Nana Darling for spending her Saturday weekend last week to come shopping with us for our wedding songs. Nana darling is a perfectionist and detailed person so the CDs that we have chosen have gone through her QA check. PASS!! Also thanks to the recommendation of the pretty CD shop assistant too. At that CD shop, we have spent almost like $109 for all the CDs we have bought for our wedding. Hmmm and last Sunday, I happen to hear the Remix of XXX song from the same shop again!!!! (** Sorry cant reveal out to you guys...). I have decided to play for the gate crashing song....its a fast remix. Have tried to search and download that remix song but its not the style I want it to be....so Darling Tootsie is okay for me to get that CD just for that song remix!!! Yeah!!! (** In the meantime, I will try to load from internet and find the remix song )

Muacks to Darling Tootsie.

No comments: