Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mrs Tootsie on the year of Ratatouille

Finally I have the mood to blog. I know I should stay positive....but I just got such a strong feeling that there is a major incident that is going to happen to me, I dont know wat....but I just can feel that this yr 2008 is not a good year for me. Everything doesnt seem so right.


On the outside, I could be smiley cuz I am trying to stay positive and fighting thru this year.

I just hope this year will pass by soon ...esp in the beginning of year 2008, my work is not smooth sailing.... though problems at work means challenges... but what else more is coming??

That's the reason why I told Mr Tootsie I need a get-away for this year Xmas, somewhere out of Singapore esp now I cant take long leave until late Aug.

Mrs Tootsie counting down to 31 Dec 2008.

No comments: