Friday, February 1, 2008

Do they have any ethics???

Do they have any ethics???

'nuff said! What comes around goes around. You will have to return those ill begotten money somehow or another.

And people ask me why I HATE china... how should I start? hmm...

To those chinaman who asked why do we dislike them... sorry if you don't belong to the majority of your friends. But the fact remains your friends spoil the reputation(by being rude, loud, vulgar and cheating their way to the bank irregardless of humans' life) and there are like 99 black sheeps to 1 white sheep.

I AM NOT CHINESE. I AM ALSO NOT SINGAPOREAN CHINESE. I AM JUST SINGAPOREAN.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

After reading the news article, its really makes me think twice about buying China made products. But sadly now most of the things are Made in China. How can we safeguard our interests? I agree with Mr Tootsie, out of the 100 sheeps it seems like only 1 sheep is the angel. As this is really not the first time i read about this kind of unethical act by China citizens.

Signoff
Mrs Pda