Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to me & Libby


and so it's an hr past my birthday 10 Oct 07 and I am 26 already. Nonetheless this year is definitely a memorable birthday that I shan't forget, besides not forgetting my good old frens Noi and Pink who have been celebrating my birthday since we met 13 years ago and hope it will still continue down the road as promised. This year I also had Sim Gua and NAna and their darlings to celebrate my birthday. Last but not least how could I not forget my own Darling ~ Mr Tootsie.

Well actually why do I say that this year birthday is a memorable one. Firstly, I finally found my love, my darling who celebrate my 26th birthday. Secondly, she is Libby (Darling's fren wife to be) who was born on the same year, same month, and same day as me. I am only older than her by 5 hrs. Well the only difference is she is slimmer and taller than me, and hmmm she's a Indo-chinese and I am a Singaporean.

So Libby and fiance - Kevin, Darling and myself had a romantic dinner at Mount Faber - The Jewel Box. Not much variety for the food but the scenery was nice under the nice cooling weather. Afterwhich, the guys sang birthday song to the both of us and the funny part was, both Libby and I cut the cake together ...errrr looks abit like wedding ceremony leh (*the cake cutting session). But we all had fun and good laughs esp when both our Darlings talk abt their good old days back in army with some weirdos...

Finally Finally, I get to meet my "Qing di" ~ Wei Bin as we all head for another round of coffee session at Railway Mall. The guys were practically talking abt their army days....until almost midnight


....and that the end of my memorable night.


Sick but happy Mrs Tootsie



No comments: