Sunday, October 21, 2007

Acuvue Define

I decided to try the acuvue define contact lens. I've not been wearing contacts recently as it became very itchy. Its weird cos this only happens during the haze. So I was a little paranoid and decide to stop using contacts. But I got it for the purpose of playing basketball. Bought it yesterday and tried it today despite not playing basketball. Its pretty ex thou. $60 for 15 days supply. So I gotta really use it when I really need it.

There is 2 styles, the black one or the accent style or the brown one or vivid style. I wanted to get the black one but no stock so get the brown one instead. Well, brown is more cool so I don't mind. Same price also. It really works. Took a pic with the lens and my eyes really bigger!! But Mrs Tootsie say I look scary with it or was it I look scary without glasses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got my Acuvue contact lenses from Coastal Contacts.