Thursday, October 11, 2007

All my pressies ~ Thank you




Thank you my dear friends and Mr Tootsie for all the pressies.




1) Dress and nice choc cake from Pink & Noi


2) Portable Garment Steamer from Mr and Mrs PDA and nice strawberry shortcake from Mrs PDA


3) 2GB Thumbdrive and Lamb Nici Key holder ~ I have attached it to the thumbdrive, thanks Nana and Daryl


4) Tee from my sister


5) Mango cake from May


6) Wine holder and birthday cards from Mr Tootsie's friend (Kevin and Libby). Mr Creative ~Kevin bought these birthday cards and just like Jig Saw Puzzle, I have the cards that put together to say: JUST TO SAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Dont get it? Click on the pic and you'll know :P oH yes and a nice heart shaped birthday cake for both Libby and myself.


7) Last but not least, my darling Mr Tootsie has spent alot on me for my birthday. I have the concert tickets to this Saturday Sammi Cheng's concert! A nice dinner at Sun With Moon Japanese Dining restaurant last Saturday and 4 durian mochi as "birthday cake" (unique right) hehe and on the actual day, dinner at Mount Faber Jewel box.


Darling thank you. You have done alot for me :) LOVEYA

While blogging, darling must be still sleeping since 7plus...he must be tired after a late night sleep yesterday. Shant disturb ur sleep.



No comments: