Saturday, July 28, 2007

29th July 07 ~ Mrs Tootsie is back to Singapore!


and so I am finally gng back to the arms of my loved ones...and I am so excited.





It's 1.55 am now (Basel time) ....and u must be wondering why am I not sleeping...I did! I was feeling so full after my farewell dinner treated by my ex Ciba Thailand colleague (Taweesak), and my two other colleagues, Tetsuo san and my ever lovely fren Araceli at this LILLY (an asian eatery). hehehe there is also a reason why both Araceli and I chose this LILLY restaurant (it shall always be our classic)










So I actually dozed off on bed after a short chat with Mr Tootsie.
Well it wasnt a really sad day for me yesterday at work though it was my last day. I guessed what I will really missed most, is Araceli. I will miss all the happy times together with her. My ever so nice, handsome boss Alfredo was on leave yesterday but he was so nice that he actually called to the office and said a word of thanks. That was nice.
Hmmm..and of course how can I ever not have create a classic for myself even if it was my last day in Basel. This happened at work when I was teaching this new colleague of mine. While teaching him, of no reason, I blurted out in chinese....(What has happen to me...am I too excited to start speaking in Mandarin again)...and so I cant help but kept giggling...
And so this colleague Mr S, who has once stayed in HK for a yr before, spoke to me in cantonese : " Fai di lar, leng loi"
That is a classic ended in Basel. Well that's abt it now....I shall catch some beauty sleep before catching the 8.42am train from Basel to the airport.
I will see u guys real soon....Tschuess :)
Liebe Gruss,
Mrs Tootsie

























1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

Yippie.. Mrs Tootsie is coming back! Think Mr Tootsie will be able to pda in front of me and Mr Pda again.. its one of his fav actions too.. but his is really Private kind u know.

Mr Tootsie i am still waiting for u to show me French K u know. keke

Rgds
Mrs Pda