Sunday, July 22, 2007

Love u Mr Tootsie


I feel so empty when I came back to my apartment...missing the past few days when Mr Tootsie would open the door.
The apartment will be full of Mrs Tootsie's laughter cuz she laughed easily at Mr Tootsie funny words....and again Mr Tootsie would play fav song aloud - (Xiao Qing Ge). Munching Paprika chips tog and watching Friends...though Mr Tootsie will keep saying me "WOLS" cuz I dont understand their "dirty" jokes....

Anyway I just dont know how to describe my feelings...just feel more than happy with Mr Tootsie around and his actions really touches me. "Messy" my Grubby Paws.


Love u,
Mrs Tootsie

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs PDA said...

wow.. wow.. pda-ing in the blog ah..btw wat kind of actions touches u ah.. mrs tootsie.. u really make me think ah hiak hiak hiak...

from
mrs pda