Monday, July 2, 2007

Electric lady....wooooooo

.....I dont know why ? or am I a person who have high voltage...whenever I switch on a light, I can see the little current and there goes off the light...since sat and today I have caused two lights in my apartment to fuse...why why?????????????

I may like candles lit up in my room...but please dont make the whole room so romantic for me leh.......

So I decided tomorrow morning before I leave for work....to leave a note for Mr Guida, I gonna ask him to check on my room....

Mrs Tootsie wrote: Mr Guida, please help.....my room (40), 2 lights has fused.... :(

Anyway I wonder where is Mr Guida...I haven seen him for the past days...summer holiday? hmmm then who shd help me.....

Ahhh.....I think maybe I will paste two post its witha big sad face on the two lights that has fused..so that when the housekeeper who clean my room see the sad face, they will know why.

Okeyduke set then. I shall now paste it on the two fused lights.

And so thanks to Mr T, I have asked him how to write in German to say that my lights has fused....here it is:

Es Funktioniert Kein Licht, die Birne ist defekt

No comments: