Friday, September 4, 2009

Joke of the day

This happened yesterday @ IMM, when Mr L and I were looking at the watches from one of the push cart. At that time, I was soooo full from my Ajisen meal and not really in a mood to see those watches (in fact I was staring in thin air) hahaha....just then this guy seems to be mumbling something, while gesturing to me all the watches in the $10 range.

Once again its been a long long time since Mrs Tootsie has created her classic. I knew the guy was talking to me...but was he asking me a question or was he telling me something?
I assumed he was telling me this range of watches are $10...something like that...and so I nodded my head. Mr L then looked and me and told me Mrs Tootsie, why do u nod your head? Do you know this guy is asking you IF THE WATCHES ARE $10 ?? HAHAHA at this very moment I burst out laughing. To double confirm that guy is a customer, I went one round and indeed he is just a customer. Gosh. Mr L suggested that we leave this cart fast as I have acknowledged to the guy the watches are $10..it might not be the case and the boss might HUMTAN us hahaha

I was laughing all the way back to the office:P

No comments: